Okay

I have decided to start a blog, this would be my first post you are reading...Interesting huh?

I'm not entirely sure what to do with this thing or even how this website works but I'm sure it will start to take form eventually and I'll get a better idea of what it is I am doing on here. Anyone who is interested in anything I am up to or what I have to say can check it out. It's a good way for me to document some things that I hope I won't ever forget and blah blah blah.

I will most likely be posting whatever I feel like such as...future plans, show/record reviews, album uploads, unusual and interesting stories that happen to me, etc.

Thanks.
-Jake

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ian Mackaye Interview (Minor Threat, Fugazi, Dischord Records)

A few Q&A's with Henry Rollins (Black Flag, Rollins Band)

Interview with John Joseph (Cro-Mags, NYHC)