some recordings

www.myspace.com/jakenewcombmusic

Over the past couple months I've been moving along at a sluggish pace recording some songs. It's hard to say exactly what I'm going for but it's far different from anything I've done before.
An old friend of mine, Travis Davis and I have been meaning to jam for a while now. Today we did. I brought my macbook and put it in the room and pressed record. I put a couple things up that I liked. I still have yet to listen to all of the recordings (some DO have drums). They arent perfect, but not bad for an improv/first practice.

Let me know what you think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ian Mackaye Interview (Minor Threat, Fugazi, Dischord Records)

A few Q&A's with Henry Rollins (Black Flag, Rollins Band)

Interview with John Joseph (Cro-Mags, NYHC)